One month on...


A month has already passed since my first post on Frize Feed! The blog has already been viewed over 1000 times, which I'm pretty pleased with considering my idea of blogging was only put into action 4 weeks ago! If you do enjoy reading content on Frize Feed, be sure to bookmark it and keep checking for updates. If you are new here, here is a briefing on what you will find on Frize Feed:

What content will be posted?
A significant portion of posts on Frize Feed are related to racing games and automotive features. Even though most clicks are on those articles, I do want to cover things which interest me outside the subject of cars and gaming occasionally. I already have a music sub-section where I post music I like, so even if you are not a petrolhead, you will still have things to browse through! 


When will it be posted?
When I first started this blog, I had no time frame in place between new posts. Until now, I have posted content nearly every day so that I could fill my blog with content and so that the site wouldn't look so bare, and I have two planned today including this one. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be busy with work so there could be a few days between updates. However, the idea is to have at least three posts a week so don't be alarmed if a few days pass without new content.

Hope that's clarified the main questions newcomers would have checking out the blog. If you like what you see, be sure to show support by clicking of the social media icons at the bottom of any article you like on Frize Feed. Thanks for reading!

Comments