Updates on Frize Feed (June 2015)


Seeing as it has been a while since the last post, now would be a good time to update readers (yes, you staring at your screen reading this sentence!) on what is going on with Frize Feed. Over the past week my Motorexpo coverage gathered quite a bit of attention, the first blog post detailing an event I went to! As mentioned in this post, things like that hardly ever happen so don't expect such posts to come by frequently. However, 3 posts a week should be the norm for Frize Feed, whether it involves real life events or not.


Let me just throw some quick stats out there: Frize Feed has been around for more than three months and gathered 3,500 views from all over the world, most of which are from North America and Western Europe. The most popular post is my review of F1 2014 which has gathered 160 views. In fact, game reviews tend to do quite well with my second look of Fast & Furious Legacy obtaining 130 views, and that's just for a mobile game which I didn't like very much! To be fair, the game did improve slightly with an update, but the changes were not drastic enough to warrant another issue of a Fast & Furious Legacy post. User clicks dictate how much I emphasise on certain categories and I have discovered posts featuring opinions and reviews tend to gather the most clicks, so I will be sure to post more of that sort!


For the future of Frize Feed, I have got some more content lined up and it involves purchasing an item which will hopefully allow me to publish more content along the lines of some of my most popular posts. Closer to the present, Music Spotlight is making a comeback tomorrow! If there was a cheer, it would be a quiet one because it does not gather many views compared to other sections. However, it draws in some users who would not usually click on a car-focused blog such as Frize Feed so it is handy in that aspect! Another section I could focus more on is funny and interesting videos like the real life GTA clip from two weeks ago. Whatever happens, the main principle of posts on Frize Feed will remain the same - posting my interests which mainly concerns automotive and racing game content but will also venture outside these boundaries from time to time. As ever, I appreciate the time you spend reading this blog and be on the look out for more posts which I hope you will find worth checking out!

Comments