Forza Horizon 2 Footage - Skillzilla



As you may have worked out from the lengthy amount of time elapsed since my last post on Frize Feed, I have been rather busy BUT I have not abandoned this blog. In fact, I have created a gaming channel on YouTube titled XCIV Gaming - Racing game content which is interesting, funny, helpful or ideally, all of those! If that sounds like your kind of thing, I'd appreciate it if you subscribed!

The first video to be uploaded relates to acquiring a large number of Skill points in Forza Horizon 2, a  game which I started playing towards the end of last week. Skills points can be used to unlock perks which can give you various in-game advantages such as discounts, quicker naivgation, faster progression and more. When you get a large number of skill points, the game records a clip automatically and saves the footage as 'skillzilla'. In this featured clip, I managed to bank over 63,000 skill points after the first lap of a circuit race, check it out below!


Comments